Design & Survey for Ponds & Lakes in Kansas City & NE Kansas
Pond and Lake Design, Surveying , Soil Analysis, and Planning in Kansas & Missouri area. Looking for pond design in Kansas City or the Midwest? We can help!
Pond & Lake Prices
Congratulations! – You’re probably preparing for the Designing or Surveying for the planning of your future construction or expansion of your unique pond or lake.
We’re thrilled you’re here.
Below — find our general rough pricing of what to expect for the Pond Design & Surveying portion of your project.
“Informing customers of what to generally expect before connecting gives them a sense of security and trust. It prepares them, really setting the tone for total transparency…. Rather than keeping that info. private, we put it all out on the table immediately.” – Ryan (Founder & CEO).
- Survey of your pond or lake site in Kansas or Missouri
- .PDF site plans & Cut/Fill Maps designed specifically for your project
- Multiple 3d renderings of the proposed project.
- Up to 3 revisions $250/revision thereafter.
- 4-6 test holes excavated 10′ deep throughout the site to determine soil qualities.
What affects the cost of our Plans?
Please note that all prices are rough numbers and not quotations.
- How many revisions are incurred throughout the process?
Transforming your land into a functional custom-designed pond or lake – It’s what we do best.
Tell Us About Your Project
Fill Out the Form Below – We Will Contact You… or feel free to Contact Us Directly ->
Talk to Us Directly
If you prefer to reach out directly, please call our office phone (913) 728-2331 or email firstname.lastname@example.org – We are here Monday – Friday from 8 am EST to 5 pm EST.
Contact our Office Directly
Want to skip the form and speak to someone immediately? Call or email us.