Pond & Lake Installation Prices in Kansas City and the Midwest
Adding an acreage pond enhances your property’s charm and natural allure. These serene bodies of water not only add aesthetic appeal but also foster biodiversity and offer a host of outdoor activities such as swimming, fishing, boating, hunting, and entertaining.
Whether this has been on your bucket list for years or you have just purchased your dream property, we’re here to guide you through the pond construction journey. We’ll demystify the pond-building process, outline potential expenses, and provide insights into designing the perfect pond for your needs.
We can’t wait for you to experience the dream of pond ownership.
How Much Does a Pond Cost?
Below, we’ve outlined the average costs of building an earthen pond and provided visuals for picking the right-sized pond for you. Scroll further and find some unique add-ons for your pond and what those might also cost. You’ll receive an exact proposal for building your custom pond after meeting with our team.
- Spawing Beds – $1,500.
- HDPE Liner Installation – $0.50-$2.00/sq ft.
- Shoreline Rock – $30-$50/linear foot.
- Beach Install – $8-$10K (1200 sq. ft)
- Boat Ramp – $3,000-$4,500.
- Extra Tree/Land Clearing – $4,750/Acre.
Factors That Increase the Base Cost of a Pond
- Springs & Flowing Creeks
- Extensive Tree Clearing
- Soil Conditions
- Excessively flat or steep terrain
- Is the construction site further than 100 miles from Basehor, KS? Add 25% to the expected cost.
Let’s Start the Process for Building Your Dream Pond